Without you
I would be nothing more
Than an empty soul
A star without a sky
Each day with you
A blessing
And my God
You fill me with an undeniable joy
A reason to love
And live again
It is to you
I give my soul
To you
I give my body
It is all for you
That I give all of me
Monday, March 31, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Unity
Each and every day we grow older Our wrinkles grow deeper Our hair thins greys and falls out Each and every day We grow My heart aches ...
-
I watch on with eager eyes as the universe consumes me.
-
Each and every day we grow older Our wrinkles grow deeper Our hair thins greys and falls out Each and every day We grow My heart aches ...
-
Children of the moon, we dance we frolic in the waves of night crashing softly on the disappearing sand We laugh and howl like prim...
No comments:
Post a Comment