I watch hours
tick on by
and it's been
months
since
I last did cry
Oh,
where did you
go
where did you
go
when I needed you
so
My heart is
shattered
broken into
millions
of tiny
scattered
pieces
And there is nothing
either one of us can do
to repair
this ache
except the
truth.
All that I wanted
was
to
love
you.
Tuesday, May 19, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Unity
Each and every day we grow older Our wrinkles grow deeper Our hair thins greys and falls out Each and every day We grow My heart aches ...
-
I watch on with eager eyes as the universe consumes me.
-
Each and every day we grow older Our wrinkles grow deeper Our hair thins greys and falls out Each and every day We grow My heart aches ...
-
Children of the moon, we dance we frolic in the waves of night crashing softly on the disappearing sand We laugh and howl like prim...
No comments:
Post a Comment