The days are growing shorter.
Colder.
Soon
snow will cover
all that we have left.
We gather today
to speak of survival.
Of continuing on
despite the hardships
despite the thought
that dances in the back
of our minds
This is not enough.
We are not enough.
And while we
at times
may feel inadequate
We have survived this much
There is no way
-not even in the farthest depths of Hell-
that I will back down now.
But I can only do so much.
I need you.
All of you.
And together
we can stand up
Fight.
Together.
We will survive.
As we have,
as we will.
It will not be easy
-It never is.
We will lose some.
Many...
I do not know.
But let those we have lost
and will lose,
not die in vain.
Today
I ask of you
All of you
To fight.
Tuesday, December 30, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Unity
Each and every day we grow older Our wrinkles grow deeper Our hair thins greys and falls out Each and every day We grow My heart aches ...
-
I watch on with eager eyes as the universe consumes me.
-
Each and every day we grow older Our wrinkles grow deeper Our hair thins greys and falls out Each and every day We grow My heart aches ...
-
Children of the moon, we dance we frolic in the waves of night crashing softly on the disappearing sand We laugh and howl like prim...
No comments:
Post a Comment