Sometimes...
Sometimes I feel like I could just collapse. Like I could melt away with time and it would cease to matter. I often wonder why I feel like this. I lay awake at night thinking, debating with myself why I should keep breathing if the pain screams so loud. Other times, I hear nothing. Nothing at all. Not even my own breathing, as I slip into unconsciousness and must remind myself that it is what I must do. It feels... unnatural. As if nothing of my own being truly matters. I am not depressed. I am alone. As we all are at the end of our days.
Monday, November 19, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Unity
Each and every day we grow older Our wrinkles grow deeper Our hair thins greys and falls out Each and every day We grow My heart aches ...
-
I watch on with eager eyes as the universe consumes me.
-
Each and every day we grow older Our wrinkles grow deeper Our hair thins greys and falls out Each and every day We grow My heart aches ...
-
Children of the moon, we dance we frolic in the waves of night crashing softly on the disappearing sand We laugh and howl like prim...
No comments:
Post a Comment