Sunday, May 13, 2012

Midnight:

Strange noises emerge from the woods outside my window, either that, or it's just the sound of the highway that's not too far off.  I'm tired of studying, and am using any distraction I can to keep me from looking back into that damned book.  So much of a future rides on this test... I cannot afford to fail.  But then again, I also cannot afford to die of misery.
Chinese food is sitting in my throat, waiting to escape at the next burp.  How do I manage this while being exhausted? I crack open an energy drink.  What am I currently running on? A Sprite, two coffees, plenty of water, and now this.

-I'm still tired-

Taking a brief look at the study guide, I shudder.  What is this?  Have we even gone over any of this yet?  Well, no shit we have.  Maybe if you paid better attention in class, we wouldn't be awake right now.  We could be quietly sleeping, enjoying the late night hours.  Or, you could be cuddling with your boyfriend with the hopes of falling fast asleep in his arms.

-I never noticed the shine these walls give off at this hour; it's quite nice.  Calming if you will-

Electronegativifuckthis and fuck me.  I think I'll just take a nap right here on page 149...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Unity

 Each  and every  day we grow older Our wrinkles grow deeper Our hair thins greys and falls out Each  and every  day We grow My heart aches ...